This links may useful for you.
- Get your desired domain name - GlobalWebsHost.com
- Submit your link - linkworld.us
- Submit your Article - linkworld.us
- Get the Master Reset Code of your Mobile Phone - resetcode.org
- Get Free unLock code of your Samsung Mobile - unlockcodesamsung.blogspot.com
- Increase your knowledge from Knowledge World by watching Knowledge World Video.
However, a major challenge that cloud service providers face today is to prove their security ability. The industry is still hesitating to move their entire data to the cloud. But it seems like 2018 will be the year when all these aspirations about safety are cast aside and cloud adoption rises in proportion to its benefits like mobility, greater than before efficiency, cost-effectiveness, simplified collaboration and high-speed connectivity.
Here are some numbers that will make cloud, the most relevant IT topic in 2018:
- More than 50% of enterprises will be adopting applications, platforms, and services enabled by cloud in order to drive digital revolution by the end of 2018, predicts a recent survey by Forrester.
- Cloud computing spending is expected to grow at a whopping rate of 6x the rate of IT spending through 2020 and it is found to be growing at 4.5 times the rate of IT spending since 2009, says an IDC research report. The same report also predicts that half of the IT spending will be cloud-based by the end of 2018, reaching up to 60% of entire IT infra, and 60-70% of all applications, technology, and services spending by 2020.
- The SiliconANGLEdetermines that cloud spending for enterprises is growing at a 16% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) from 2016 to 2026.
- Massive growth in cloud solutions
- The continuous increase in cloud storage capacity
- Server-less cloud computing is on the rise
Cloud technology will continue its growth in 2018 and beyond and there’s no doubt in it. So organizations must position themselves in such a way such that they can actively participate in early cloud adoption, security, and further development to achieve business goals in IT.
- Growing demand for the cloud-based container system
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI/ML) will take center stage
- The rise of 5G network and upgraded internet speed
If you want to know more about these topics, ask your questions at - https://www.answersmode.com
About the Author:
Brijesh is a digital marketing executive at Host. He is also passionate blogger who loves to pen down his thoughts on cloud computing solutions and various technology related stuff. When not writing Brijesh spends his time learning about AI, IOT and watching Sci-Fi Movies